Friday, May 4, 2012

BESTeam: Fiery Red

This deep fire shawl comes from Joy's website

Joy lives in Ashland, OR (home of an awesome Shakespeare festival which my mom and I once road-tripped to as a sweet sixteen birthday present), and she is also the artisan behind Joy Flower on Etsy. I have long been enamored with Joy's many scarves other hand-painted silk items, and today I'd like to showcase my favorites in fire.


This ember ruana looks stunning against the black ensemble underneath.
This cayenne ruana is just a little lighter colored than the one above
These striking silk pieces are versatile and ready to be shown off. They can be worn as a statement piece or used to accent an outfit, and look beautiful just hanging up waiting to be worn. I encourage you to check out Joy's shop to see all the new things she's coming up with.

Joy can be found many places online. Check out her BLOG, ETSY, WEBSITE, FACEBOOK, and TWITTER accounts.

Are you enjoying reading my features? Would you like to write some of your own, and be included in similar stories? Consider joining the BESTeam on Etsy!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful post on Joy's creations! Thank you so much for always supporting the team and hand made! Hope all is well with you!
    Aloha, Connie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...