Monday, June 11, 2012

Stemless Magnetic Wine Charms

I'd like to introduce you to another new item in my Etsy shop which I hope people will enjoy. I've been thinking of ways to expand my Wine Charm line, and I decided that one of the best ways to do that would be to branch out in the kind of wine charms I make. Two weeks ago, you saw my first magnetic clasp wine charms.

Today, I'd like to introduce you to my magnetic wine charms for stemless glasses, although you certainly don't need a stemless glass to use them!



I made them in a set of 6 (chose your colors) and a set of 13 (you get one of each color). To play it safe, I found some simple colored tiles to launch this line. If it becomes popular, I'd like to create my own tiles with a more personal touch. I'm already experimenting with different types!

No, I didn't forget to rotate the picture! I'm holding it
 on its side to show how strong the magnet is.

You guessed it: this one is really upside down!

An example of twelve different colors offered. The
thirteenth color is the one at the top of the page.

What do you think? Is this something you'd consider buying for yourself or a loved one?

2 comments:

  1. Is part of the magnet on the inside of the glass?
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right! One magnet is inside the glass and the outside magnet is on the outside attached to the colored tile.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...