Friday, April 27, 2012

BESTeam: Lovely Orange

Danielle is another great stylist on Etsy - you may remember that I've featured some of her pillows and hair bows before through her shop Chicky D's. Today my theme feels like Creamsicle, as the days warm and I'm looking for a summer treat, which these accessories certainly are! These hair bows would be adorable in any little girl's hair or any grown up girl who feels like showing her quirky side.


A similar solid bow, with just an accent of white

A flower clip that would look great at the base of a ponytail

Of course, if orange isn't your color (you know who you are!), Danielle has all of these clips in many other colors. ;)

Are you enjoying reading my features? Would you like to write some of your own, and be included in similar stories? Consider joining the BESTeam on Etsy!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. lol - I know at least one, but it's just to wear, not a dislike of the color in general.

      Delete
  2. What a nice feature! I have always loved orange..sometimes I don't feel brave enough to wear it, sometimes I do! Aloha, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the feature! You've made me hungry for a Creamsicle :)
    Chicky D's

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...