Friday, May 18, 2012

BESTeam: Green is for...

I picked the color green to highlight today because I'm inspired by everything growing around me! In fact, my lawn has had to be mowed several times already this spring, and while it makes me sneeze a little, I'm loving it!

CC is another jewelry artist on Etsy, the owner of Blue & White Wear. She creates things with a lot of flair, pulling from her upbringing in New York and being influenced by the style in Thailand, having lived there for 9 years, and now being inspired by her new home in Chile! Wow!

 


And a pretty little Birdcage Pendant!

Are you enjoying reading my features? Would you like to write some of your own, and be included in similar stories? Consider joining the BESTeam on Etsy!

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...