Friday, June 8, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

I know I normally have a Friday Feature, but this week I wanted to share something a little different. Yesterday I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award! It came as a complete surprise, but I am happy to accept. Here are the rules of acceptance that were given to me:

  1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you
  2. Paste the award image on your blog
  3. Tell 7 facts about yourself
  4. Nominate 15 other blogs that you would like to give the award to
  5. Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know about the award
It may be noted that I looked up (okay, Googled) the "rules" and found almost every strain of this award has a different variation of the rules, so it seems that there is some wiggle room allowed, and I think I'll take advantage of that. Nominating 15 seems like a lot, and almost seems to diminish the award a little, so I'll nominate 5 instead, but 5 that I really, really like. :) I'll also cut the "facts about myself" down to 5.

I was nominated by Dana of Cereus Art: Casual Costal Decor. Thank you, Dana! You have a lovely blog and website!

Okay, here are 5 things you may not know about me, in no particular order:

  1. I grew up Washington State
  2. Potatoes are probably my favorite food
  3. I lived in Alabama for over 2 years
  4. My hair has been in a state of growing out and being cut off for probably the last 15 years
  5. In addition to crafting, I teach HS English (which is why my blog is a teensy bit neglected in the winter - I'm too busy grading essays and research papers to write much!)
And now, 5 blogs that I enjoy reading:
  1. All Things Tangled
  2. Dishfunctional Designs
  3. AZ Life & Style
  4. Griffinwyse
  5. Stelabird
Please check them out - you won't regret it!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'll check out those blogs you mentioned too!

    Blogging Buddies
    http://heversonart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!

    http://www.AllThingsTangled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so honored to be nominated! Thank you so much!
    I love your blog as well and I am a follower.

    Thank you,

    Ali :)
    www.AZLifeandStyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...