Sunday, April 1, 2012

Palm Folding

Folded Palm Crosses
In honor of Palm Sunday, I thought I'd share a few links I found on how to fold palms into crosses and other designs!

Here's one on Squidoo with a video and lots of links.

Here's a Wiki-How with pictures.

Here's an Origami site with links to diagrams.

Folded Palm Cross
I know I'm a very visual learner, so if I can see something done, I can often recreate it. These three sites give you three different ways to see how folding palms can be done, so hopefully however you learn, there's something helpful for you here!

The pictures here are two that I folded this morning. As you can tell from the top picture, the first one wasn't that great, but each subsequent one was better than the last.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty!

    www.AllThingsTangled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting - and much better than the normal, commercially produced ones! Happy Easter - when it arrives. Lots to do before that though!

    Cheers - Isobel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I've never seen commercially produced ones - this is just something I always watched my grandma do, and I hadn't tried to make one for a while so I had to look up directions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool! those turned out very nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...