Wednesday, April 4, 2012

"I'm a Believer"

I've been trying lately to built up the music collection on my computer with songs that have a great beat and make me just want to get up and get to work. One of my absolute favorite songs is "I'm a Believer" by Smash Mouth. It always puts me in a great mood, and I think the message of someone thinking he wouldn't find love and then finding the perfect girl is really great. It just goes to show that hope should reign eternal. The Monkees version of the song is also really popular.
You can find the song on iTunes (and lots of other places, I'm sure, but I like iTunes). It always makes me think of the movie Shrek because the song is featured in it, and I can't even tell you how many times I've seen that movie. If you haven't seen the first Shrek, you definitely should! It is cute and funny and sweet and it has enough adult humor to keep me entertained. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...