Monday, October 24, 2011

BESTeam Feature

Here is a little known fact about me: I like elephants! I never realized I did until I somehow acquired a few figurines, a large picture, and a small rug the size of a door mat. Okay, the rug is technically not mine, but I kind of like to think of it that way. Anyway, how did this happen? It's hard to say. I'm not saying I want to become a major collector, but I do think these super sweet mini 1 inch figurines (sold by Redemption Art) are adorable, and I wouldn't mind seeing them in my stocking, hint, hint!


Other things that are pretty neat? Having nothing to do with elephants and everything to do with being absolutely awesome, check out this intricate red necklace by Las Flores del Sur. There are even matching earrings!


Moving along, how about some silver earrings with just a hint of turquoise, by Beader Bubbe. Reminiscent of the Southwest, they'd look great on anyone from anywhere.


Are you enjoying reading my features? Would you like to write some of your own, and be included in similar stories? Consider joining the BESTeam on Etsy!

6 comments:

  1. You are awesome! Thank you for featuring my little packies! Hmmm, we have to put that hint out there for Santa...=)!

    Aloha, Connie

    ps...sharing this post and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great feature....love those earrings myself....learning how to do a treasury...should be up in December...this is fun Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome feature!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE the elephants and the necklace and earrings are divine, Ill definitely be sharing :)

    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all agree: the elephants are awesome! And so are the other BesTEAM items!

    Dough, Dirt & Dye

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...