Thursday, August 4, 2011

KC Dragonfly

Good morning, everyone! I've decided as part of my blog expansion project to start doing a few regular features of other neat online stores. The first one is KC Dragonfly on Etsy!

KC Dragonfly is run by Kristine, who currently lives in Tarzana. What I love best about her shop are the fun ear cuffs and super-cute goth/steampunk embellished parasols. She also makes deck of card holder bags, earrings, cell phone charms, and more. Click on any of the images to be taken directly to that item in her shop.

Take this example of a gold-filled extra-wide cuff with pretty dangles of the lady and the moon on the left. I remember when ear cuffs first came out, and how novel they seemed, although they've certainly gotten a lot fancier!

The example on the right is a fun Celtic design with tiger's eye beads hanging down. I love how it is a cuff on top and a post lower with a chain to connect them.

Finally, I just have to show off one of Kristine's parasols! I think parasols need to make a real comeback. In fact, I used a regular umbrella to ward off the sun during our local Forth of July parade, and it worked as good as sunscreen. This fancy black and white version sure would have been nicer, though! It would be a perfect gift for the girl who likes things a little bit different, or even used in a wedding.


Here's where you can find KC Dragonfly:
http://kcdragonfly.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/kcdragonfly

Check back next week for another feature, and in the meantime to see what else I've been up to!

4 comments:

  1. adorable parasole and super cool funky ear cuffs :) totally want one. the parasole would be great for photo shoots. if you get a chance to check it out, i make hats and other clothing on etsy. take care!

    www.hoboejane.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love this store - especially her parasols. Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, ladies for the wonderful comments and the awesome review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone! I'll be sure to be posting more features soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...