Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Expansion

Over the winter, I've experimented with some new things. I'm taking what I know and like, and trying them out in other ways. I'm also going back to some of the first styles of jewelry I ever made. :)


One of the things I'm experimenting with is hemp necklaces. Hemp jewelry is easy and fun, and I learned how to make it years ago. I thought I'd give it a shot again and see if anyone is interested.


However, I want to take my skills to the next level. This summer, I'll be trying to go beyond the basics flat and spiral weave and seeing what other kinds of things I can learn. I think continually learning new ways to stretch yourself is important to staying interested!

Does anyone else out there make hemp jewelry? If so, feel free to post a link in the comments sections!

2 comments:

  1. Love the hemp experiment - good luck with the new weaves! Erika Price Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklaces. It's always fun to experement. It's the best way to come up with new ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...